Accurately capture your data, confidently report your outcomes
Whether you’re responsible for overseeing multiple subsidized child care programs or just one, KinderSystems can help you:
- Maintain data integrity with historical audit trails.
- Share reporting responsibilities, using permission-based access controls.
- Securely add, track, and manage data and report on outcomes.
- Accurately track data to meet state or federal compliance.
- Run reports to show information related to attendance, provider payments, and more.
- Meet state ACF-801 monthly reporting requirements.
- Customize reports to meet your agency’s’ or state’s needs.
Save time and improve outcomes
Built and supported by industry experts, our flexible, user-friendly solutions streamline your operations, save you money, and improve child care outcomes. With features including attendance tracking, simple payments, automated reporting, and more, KinderSystems’ suite of solutions takes the complexity and busy work out of your day. Discover solutions for:
Why trust KinderSystems with child care subsidy management?
Our platforms and team of industry experts help automate your workflow and stay subsidy-compliant — so you can spend more time making a difference in the lives of the children and families you serve.
We host and maintain our databases in the United States so you can easily track and manage your payments across multiple subsidy programs.
All KinderSystems solutions are built to meet HIPAA, FISMA, NIST 800-53 Rev. 5, and FERPA requirements, undergoing annual internal and third-party testing and third-party security audits, ensuring your data stays safe.
Our solutions and expert team are equipped to interpret federal and state reporting requirements, with the ability to adapt quickly and accurately to changes in regulations.