Using key indicators and analytics, IntegrityCentral identifies any anomalies in your data and helps prevent fraudulent actions in the child subsidy process.
The data files the system pulls from your child care time and attendance and subsidy management systems, and from your other state systems. Data modeling can be completed horizontally across these data silos, giving you a holistic picture of your data.
- Models key red flags across different data systems and finds anomalies to be investigated.
- Processes millions of records every month to find outliers in your data.
- Helps your agency program integrity teams make decisions with information that comes directly from your data, rather than them having to rely on phone calls from the public and other human-supplied tips.
Child care subsidy agencies collect large amounts of data about their programs in various disparate databases and systems. While your data may indicate red flags that should be investigated for program integrity evaluation, it's virtually impossible for your team members to sift through the enormous amount of data to detect possible anomalies.
How Does it Work?
- Data streams are refreshed monthly; IntegrityCentral, analyzes data based on indicators, sometimes called red flags.
- These indicators are evaluated individually and scored. Scores are then aggregated and normalized.
- The final results are presented to county and state investigators, showing actionable information.
- Investigators can drill down into your source data, make case notes, set case statuses, and provide feedback–which can be used to adjust data models and weightings over time–allowing for predictive analytics.
Our turn-key solution for state agencies
KinderSystems provides IntegrityCentral as a turn-key solution for fraud detection and prevention in child care. Our solution draws data from other KinderSystems software modules directly, but it also supports external data silos. IntegrityCentral output can be shared directly with your team, or our own internal team can assist you with program integrity analysis.