Paper form submissions put stress on agency staff, requiring them to spend time on manual data entry to get information into subsidy management systems.
In a world where families work early and late shifts, and where agency staff often works remotely, FamilyCentral seamlessly connects agencies, families, and child care providers. Before FamilyCentral, child care subsidy agencies collected paper applications as part of the enrollment process; sometimes collecting a dozen different forms with duplicate information, making it challenging for families to fill out and track. Since an application often requires multiple iterations of data requests, this process could take weeks.
With FamilyCentral, we help streamline this process to save your team and families valuable time.
80% of online activity is now conducted on smartphones
Using modern software technologies optimized for smartphones, KinderSystems can simplify and enhance the enrollment experience for families with FamilyCentral, making what used to be a complex, challenging, and often frustrating process just another online application.
- Allows families to submit applications online along with supporting documentation, streamlining the enrollment process.
- Gives agencies the ability to import applications into their subsidy management system without additional data entry, and communicate directly with the families.
- Lets families update information as changes occur, which facilitates the re-certification process on an annual basis.
How Does it Work?
- Parents can enter information from their own computer, tablet, or smartphone in the privacy of their home. They can check whether they are eligible for a given program, find suitable providers, and submit their records.
- Agency staff can review their application queue and enroll children directly. There is no need for agency staff to complete data entry, and there is no duplication of effort. The agency can request additional information from families online.
- KinderSystems offers FamilyCentral as a turn-key solution for our state and California customers. It interfaces directly with the KinderWait centralized eligibility system and with the KinderTrack and CARE by KinderSystems subsidy management systems. It can be launched from your agency’s website, or even from CARE’s Resource & Referral system after a family conducts a search and wants to apply for child care.