Simplify your program with an integrated solution
When you’re able to manage all of the components of your child care subsidy program in one place, you’re able to work more efficiently and effectively. At KinderSystems, we know that one size doesn’t fit all. No matter what you need to keep your program running smoothly, our friendly, responsive support team works with you to optimize your experience.
KinderSystems helps states and California agencies manage:
KinderSystems supports Head Start programs with advance features
COPA by KinderSystems is our comprehensive Head Start management tool that keeps your program compliant with performance standards and local regulations. Each solution comes pre-loaded with assessment tools for children (ASQ-3), families (PFCE Engagement Outcomes), and staff (Skills Profile for Center Leaders and Classroom Staff.). Similar to our solution for states and California agencies, COPA helps your agency manage:
Eligibility and Enrollment
- Support eligibility determination for different program models, program options, and funders.
- Streamline document collection procedures.
- Manage waiting lists and enrollment.
Parent Portal Online Application
- Allow families to apply for services and submit documents securely online for their children.
- Facilitate family intake assessments.
- Send notifications to families or staff.
- Securely share documents with families and staff.
Attendance and Meal Count
- Track eligibility, daily attendance, and meal service records to meet requirements for CACFP and USDA reimbursements.
Case Management Support
- Track health outcomes.
- Coordinate disability services.
- Conduct new student screenings.
- Manage Family Partnership Agreement.
- Manage Community Action programming.
- Choose from more than 200 pre-created and customizable reports to monitor progress.
- Monitor progress toward contractual outcomes, self-assessment goals, and annual reporting requirements (PIR, CSBG).
- Conveniently track due dates for children and families.
- Easily export all data to Excel and text files.
- Manage virtual and in-person trainings for staff and program volunteers.
- Set up trainings and organize training materials.
- Collect registrations and manage certificates of completion.
Volunteer and In-Kind
- Track donations of goods and services by type
- Convert donations to dollar amounts
Online Document Storage
- Create an electronic record for each child, family, and staff member.
- Create records for classrooms, sites, and agencies.
- Share internal document templates.
We’re dedicated to building the best solutions for your organization
KinderSystems has over 25 years of experience supporting child care agencies. By bringing together Controltec, COPA, and NOHO Systems under the KinderSystems umbrella, we’ve strengthened our ability to serve organizations of all sizes throughout the country.
Deep Expertise, Continuous Innovation & Growth
Strengthening our ability to positively impact families and support child care agencies for over 25 years.